Individualising training access schemes: France – the Compte Personnel de Formation (Personal Training Account – CPF)
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Coralie Perez & Ann Vourc'H, 2020. "Individualising training access schemes: France – the Compte Personnel de Formation (Personal Training Account – CPF) [L’individualisation des dispositifs d’accès à la formation: l’exemple français," Post-Print halshs-02916335, HAL.
- Coralie Perez & Ann Vourc'H, 2020. "Individualising training access schemes: France – the Compte Personnel de Formation (Personal Training Account – CPF) [L’individualisation des dispositifs d’accès à la formation: l’exemple français," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-02916335, HAL.
More about this item
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- J58 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining - - - Public Policy
- J62 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Job, Occupational and Intergenerational Mobility; Promotion
- M53 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Personnel Economics - - - Training
- K31 - Law and Economics - - Other Substantive Areas of Law - - - Labor Law
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-EUR-2020-07-27 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-LAW-2020-07-27 (Law & Economics)
- NEP-LMA-2020-07-27 (Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:elsaab:245-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eloecfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.