Gendered Career Expectations of Students: Perspectives from PISA 2006
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Han, Seong Won, 2016. "National education systems and gender gaps in STEM occupational expectations," International Journal of Educational Development, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 175-187.
- Mahmut Çelik & Behçet Öznacar, 2018. "Evaluation of satisfaction of individuals educated in health sciences," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 52(5), pages 2093-2099, September.
- Edo, Anthony & Toubal, Farid, 2017. "Immigration and the gender wage gap," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 92(C), pages 196-214.
- Perez-Felkner, Lara & Felkner, John S. & Nix, Samantha & Magalhães, Melissa, 2020. "The puzzling relationship between international development and gender equity: The case of STEM postsecondary education in Cambodia," International Journal of Educational Development, Elsevier, vol. 72(C).
- Sikora, Joanna & Biddle, Nicholas, 2015. "How gendered is ambition? Educational and occupational plans of Indigenous youth in Australia," International Journal of Educational Development, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 1-13.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-EDU-2011-06-25 (Education)
- NEP-HME-2011-06-25 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-LAB-2011-06-25 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:eduaab:57-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .