Choosing Fiscal Consolidation Instruments Compatible with Growth and Equity
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Daron Acemoglu & Amy Finkelstein & Matthew J. Notowidigdo, 2013.
"Income and Health Spending: Evidence from Oil Price Shocks,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 95(4), pages 1079-1095, October.
- Acemoglu, Daron & Finkelstein, Amy & Notowidigdo, Matthew J., 2009. "Income and Health Spending: Evidence from Oil Price Shocks," CEPR Discussion Papers 7255, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Daron Acemoglu & Amy Finkelstein & Matthew J. Notowidigdo, 2009. "Income and Health Spending: Evidence from Oil Price Shocks," NBER Working Papers 14744, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Felder, Stefan & Meier, Markus & Schmitt, Horst, 2000. "Health care expenditure in the last months of life," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(5), pages 679-695, September.
- Andreas Werblow & Stefan Felder & Peter Zweifel, 2007. "Population ageing and health care expenditure: a school of 'red herrings'?," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(10), pages 1109-1126.
- Okunade, Albert A. & Murthy, Vasudeva N. R., 2002. "Technology as a 'major driver' of health care costs: a cointegration analysis of the Newhouse conjecture," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 147-159, January.
- Hitiris, Theo & Posnett, John, 1992. "The determinants and effects of health expenditure in developed countries," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 173-181, August.
- Peter Zweifel & Stefan Felder & Markus Meiers, 1999. "Ageing of population and health care expenditure: a red herring?," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 8(6), pages 485-496.
- Seshamani, Meena & Gray, Alastair M., 2004. "A longitudinal study of the effects of age and time to death on hospital costs," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 217-235, March.
- Rie Fujisawa & Francesca Colombo, 2009. "The Long-Term Care Workforce: Overview and Strategies to Adapt Supply to a Growing Demand," OECD Health Working Papers 44, OECD Publishing.
- Breyer, Friedrich & Felder, Stefan, 2006.
"Life expectancy and health care expenditures: A new calculation for Germany using the costs of dying,"
Elsevier, vol. 75(2), pages 178-186, January.
- Friedrich Breyer & Stefan Felder, 2004. "Life Expectancy and Health Care Expenditures: A New Calculation for Germany Using the Costs of Dying," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 452, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Gerdtham, Ulf-G. & Sogaard, Jes & Andersson, Fredrik & Jonsson, Bengt, 1992. "An econometric analysis of health care expenditure: A cross-section study of the OECD countries," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 63-84, May.
- Zhou Yang & Edward C. Norton & Sally C. Stearns, 2003. "Longevity and Health Care Expenditures," Journals of Gerontology: Series B, Gerontological Society of America, vol. 58(1), pages 2-10.
- Stephane Jacobzone, 2003. "Ageing and the Challenges of New Technologies: Can OECD Social and Healthcare Systems Provide for the Future?," The Geneva Papers on Risk and Insurance, The International Association for the Study of Insurance Economics, vol. 28, pages 254-274, April.
- Joaquim Oliveira Martins & Christine de la Maisonneuve, 2007. "The drivers of public expenditure on health and long-term care: An integrated approach," OECD Economic Studies, OECD Publishing, vol. 2006(2), pages 115-154.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Orsetta Causa & Alain de Serres & Nicolas Ruiz, 2015.
"Can pro-growth policies lift all boats?: An analysis based on household disposable income,"
OECD Journal: Economic Studies,
OECD Publishing, vol. 2015(1), pages 227-268.
- Orsetta Causa & Alain de Serres & Nicolas Ruiz, 2015. "Can Pro-growth Policies Lift all Boats?: An Analysis Based on Household Disposable Income," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1180, OECD Publishing.
- M. Bussière & L. Ferrara & M. Juillard & D. Siena, 2017. "Can Fiscal Budget-Neutral Reforms Stimulate Growth? Model-Based Results," Working papers 625, Banque de France.
- Reimers, Hans-Eggert, 2013. "Remarks on the euro crisis," Wismar Discussion Papers 05/2013, Hochschule Wismar, Wismar Business School.
- Orsetta Causa & Alain de Serres & Nicolas Ruiz, 2015. "Structural reforms and income distribution," OECD Economic Policy Papers 13, OECD Publishing.
- Ahmed Waqar Qasim & M. Ali Kemal & Omer Siddique, 2015. "Fiscal Consolidation and Economic Growth: A Case Study of Pakistan," PIDE-Working Papers 2015:124, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
More about this item
Keywordsassainissement budgétaire; croissance; déséquilibres mondiaux; equity; fiscal consolidation; global imbalances; growth; income distribution; réforme structurelle; répartition des revenus; structural reforms; équité;
- H62 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Deficit; Surplus
- H63 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Debt; Debt Management; Sovereign Debt
- H68 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Forecasts of Budgets, Deficits, and Debt
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:ecoaab:7-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .