Korea's Green Growth Strategy: Mitigating Climate Change and Developing New Growth Engines
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John Byrne & Job Taminiau, 2016. "A review of sustainable energy utility and energy service utility concepts and applications: realizing ecological and social sustainability with a community utility," Wiley Interdisciplinary Reviews: Energy and Environment, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 5(2), pages 136-154, March.
- Alex Bowen, 2014. "Green growth," Chapters,in: Handbook of Sustainable Development, chapter 15, pages 237-251 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Lipina, Svetlana & Smirnova, Olga & Agapova, Elena & Lipina, A.V., 2017. "The Development of the 'Green' Economy in Russia: Opportunities and Prospects," Working Papers 051726, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
More about this item
Keywordscarbon tax; certificats verts; changement climatique; Clean Development Mechanism; climate change; croissance verte; efficacité énergétique; emissions trading system; energy efficiency; energy subsidies; environmental taxes; green certificates; green growth; greenhouse gas emissions; Korean economy; Kyoto protocol; mécanisme pour un développement propre; National Strategy for Green Growth; Protocole de Kyoto; R&D; R&D; renewable energy; stratégie nationale pour la croissance verte; subventions d'énergie; système d'échange de permis d'émission; taxes carbone; taxes environmentales; économie coréenne; émissions de gaz à effet de serre; énergies renouvelables;
- Q - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics
- Q28 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Government Policy
- Q48 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Government Policy
- Q54 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Climate; Natural Disasters and their Management; Global Warming
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
- Q58 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environmental Economics: Government Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-08-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2010-08-06 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2010-08-06 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:ecoaaa:798-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .