China's Financial Sector Reforms
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Danilov Yuri, 2016. "The experience of financial markets reforms in the countries – competitors of Russia in the global capital market," Research Paper Series, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, issue 171P, pages 156-156.
- Fungáčová, Zuzana & Pessarossi, Pierre & Weill, Laurent, 2013.
"Is bank competition detrimental to efficiency? Evidence from China,"
China Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 121-134.
- Fungáčová, Zuzana & Pessarossi, Pierre & Weill, Laurent, 2012. "Is bank competition detrimental to efficiency? : Evidence from China," BOFIT Discussion Papers 31/2012, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Fan Xia & Gordon Walker, 2015. "How much does owner type matter for firm performance? Manufacturing firms in China 1998–2007," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(4), pages 576-585, April.
- Fungáčová, Zuzana & Korhonen, Iikka, 2011. "Like China, the Chinese banking sector is in a class of its own," BOFIT Discussion Papers 32/2011, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
More about this item
Keywordsactions non-négociables; banques commerciales; capital markets; China; Chine; financial sector; gestion des risques; liberalisation; libéralisation; management; marchés de capitaux; mouvements de capitaux internationaux; PME; prêts non productifs; risk; secteur financier; SMEs;
- G00 - Financial Economics - - General - - - General
- H80 - Public Economics - - Miscellaneous Issues - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-02-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2010-02-20 (Banking)
- NEP-IFN-2010-02-20 (International Finance)
- NEP-TRA-2010-02-20 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:ecoaaa:747-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edoecfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.