China's Financial Sector Reforms
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Danilov Yuri, 2016. "The experience of financial markets reforms in the countries – competitors of Russia in the global capital market," Research Paper Series, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, issue 171P, pages 156-156.
- Fungáčová, Zuzana & Pessarossi, Pierre & Weill, Laurent, 2013.
"Is bank competition detrimental to efficiency? Evidence from China,"
China Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 121-134.
- Fungáčová, Zuzana & Pessarossi, Pierre & Weill, Laurent, 2012. "Is bank competition detrimental to efficiency? : Evidence from China," BOFIT Discussion Papers 31/2012, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Fan Xia & Gordon Walker, 2015. "How much does owner type matter for firm performance? Manufacturing firms in China 1998–2007," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(4), pages 576-585, April.
- Fungáčová, Zuzana & Korhonen, Iikka, 2011. "Like China, the Chinese banking sector is in a class of its own," BOFIT Discussion Papers 32/2011, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
More about this item
Keywordsactions non-négociables; banques commerciales; capital markets; China; Chine; financial sector; gestion des risques; liberalisation; libéralisation; management; marchés de capitaux; mouvements de capitaux internationaux; PME; prêts non productifs; risk; secteur financier; SMEs;
- G00 - Financial Economics - - General - - - General
- H80 - Public Economics - - Miscellaneous Issues - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-02-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2010-02-20 (Banking)
- NEP-IFN-2010-02-20 (International Finance)
- NEP-TRA-2010-02-20 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:ecoaaa:747-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .