Labour Market Reform in Germany: How to Improve Effectiveness
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ulrich van Suntum & Jens Oelgemöller & Cordelius Ilgmann & Tobias Böhm, "undated". "Walter Eucken`s Principles of Economic Policy Today," Working Papers 201175, Institute of Spatial and Housing Economics, Munster Universitary.
- van Suntum, Ulrich & Böhm, Tobias & Oelgemöller, Jens & Ilgmann, Cordelius, 2011. "Walter Eucken`s principles of economic policy today," CAWM Discussion Papers 49, University of Münster, Center of Applied Economic Research Münster (CAWM).
More about this item
Keywordsactivation strategies; activité des personnes sur le marché du travail; Allemagne; allocations chômages; chômage; détermination des rémunérations; emploi; employment; employment protection legislation; Germany; labour force participation; labour market reform; législation sur la protection de l'emploi; minimum wage; policy synergies; public employment services; rigidités salariales; réforme du marché du travail; salaire minimum; service public de l'emploi; stratégie d'activation; synergies des politiques; unemployment; unemployment benefits; wage determination; wage rigidities;
- J22 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Time Allocation and Labor Supply
- J23 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Demand
- J26 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Retirement; Retirement Policies
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
- J32 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Nonwage Labor Costs and Benefits; Retirement Plans; Private Pensions
- J33 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Compensation Packages; Payment Methods
- J48 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - Particular Labor Markets; Public Policy
- J52 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining - - - Dispute Resolution: Strikes, Arbitration, and Mediation
- J65 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Unemployment Insurance; Severance Pay; Plant Closings
- J68 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Public Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-09-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2006-09-23 (European Economics)
- NEP-LAB-2006-09-23 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-REG-2006-09-23 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:ecoaaa:512-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edoecfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.