How to Sustain Growth in a Resource Based Economy?: The Main Concepts and their Application to the Russian Case
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- R. Ahrend., 2006. "How to Sustain Growth in a Resource Based Economy? The Main Concepts and their Application to the Russian Case," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 7.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Frey, Daniel & Frey, Miriam & Wieslhuber, Carmen, 2013.
"Do natural resources define convergence clubs? Empirical evidence from the Kazakh regions,"
Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 404-414.
- Miriam Frey & Carmen Wieslhuber & Daniel Frey, 2013. "Do Natural Resources Define Convergence Clubs? Empirical Evidence from the Kazakh Regions," Working Papers 329, Leibniz Institut für Ost- und Südosteuropaforschung (Institute for East and Southeast European Studies).
- Voskoboynikov, Ilya B., 2012. "New measures of output, labour and capital in industries of the Russian economy," GGDC Research Memorandum GD-123, Groningen Growth and Development Centre, University of Groningen.
- repec:dgr:rugggd:gd-123 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dülger, Fikret & Lopcu, Kenan & Burgaç, Almıla & Ballı, Esra, 2013. "Is Russia suffering from Dutch Disease? Cointegration with structural break," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 605-612.
- H. Lehmann & M. G. Silvagni, 2013.
"Is There Convergence of Russia’s Regions? Exploring the Empirical Evidence: 1995 – 2010,"
wp901, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Hartmut Lehmann & Maria Giulia Silvagni, 2013. "Is There Convergence of Russia's Regions?: Exploring the Empirical Evidence: 1995–2010," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1083, OECD Publishing.
- Lehmann, Hartmut & Silvagni, Maria Giulia, 2013. "Is There Convergence of Russia's Regions? Exploring the Empirical Evidence: 1995–2010," IZA Discussion Papers 7603, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Polterovich, Victor & Popov, Vladimir & Tonis, Alexander, 2007.
"Экономическая Политика, Качество Институтов И Механизмы "Ресурсного Проклятия"
[Economic Policy, Quality of Institutions, and Mechanisms of Resource Curse]," MPRA Paper 22454, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Olga Garanina, 2009. "What beyond oil and gas ? Russian trade specialisation in manufactures," Post-Print halshs-00343419, HAL.
- Polterovich, Victor & Popov, Vladimir & Tonis, Alexander, 2008. "Mechanisms of Resource Curse, Economic Policy and Growth," MPRA Paper 20570, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordscapital flight; croissance économique; diversification; diversification; dutch disease; economic growth; fiscal policy; malédiction des ressources; monetary policy; natural resources; oil; politique budgétaire; politique monétaire; pétrole; resource curse; ressources naturelles; Russia; Russie; syndrome néerlandais; transition; transition;
- E6 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- O52 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Europe
- P2 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies
- Q43 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Energy and the Macroeconomy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-02-26 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2006-02-26 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-ENE-2006-02-26 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2006-02-26 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2006-02-26 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-TRA-2006-02-26 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:ecoaaa:478-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .