Long-Term Budgetary Implications of Tax-Favoured Retirement Plans
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Frédéric Gonand, 2006.
"Réforme des retraites, marchés financiers et investissement socialement responsable : les affinités électives,"
Revue d'Économie Financière,
Programme National Persée, vol. 85(4), pages 285-294.
- Frédéric Gonand, 2006. "Réforme des retraites, marchés financiers et investissement socialement responsable : les affinités électives," Post-Print hal-01294330, HAL.
- World Bank, 2016. "Republic of Moldova Public Finance Review," World Bank Other Operational Studies 28330, The World Bank.
- Caminada, Koen & Goudswaard, Kees, 2005. "Budgetary costs of tax facilities for pension savings: an empirical analysis," MPRA Paper 20735, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pearson, Mark & Martin, John P., 2005.
"Should We Extend the Role of Private Social Expenditure?,"
IZA Discussion Papers
1544, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mark Pearson & John P. Martin, 2005. "Should We Extend the Role of Private Social Expenditure?," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 23, OECD Publishing.
- Corneo, Giacomo & Keese, Matthias & Schröder, Carsten, 2010.
"The Effect of Saving Subsidies on Household Saving – Evidence from Germanys,"
Ruhr Economic Papers
170, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Corneo, Giacomo & Keese, Matthias & Schröder, Carsten, 2010. "The effect of saving subsidies on household saving: Evidence from Germany," Discussion Papers 2010/3, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Corneo, Giacomo & Keese, Matthias & Schröder, Carsten, 2008. "Can governments boost voluntary retirement savings via tax incentives and subsidies? A German case study for low-income households," Economics Working Papers 2008-18, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Axel BÃ¶rsch-Supan, 2004. "Mind the Gap: The Effectiveness of Incentives to boost Retirement Saving in Europe," MEA discussion paper series 04052, Munich Center for the Economics of Aging (MEA) at the Max Planck Institute for Social Law and Social Policy.
- Koen Caminada & Kees Goudswaard, 2008. "Revenue Effects of Tax Facilities for Pension Savings," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 36(2), pages 233-246, June.
- Job M. T. Krijnen & Marcel Zeelenberg & Seger M. Breugelmans, 2015. "Decision importance as a cue for deferral," Judgment and Decision Making, Society for Judgment and Decision Making, vol. 10(5), pages 407-415, September.
- Douglas Sutherland & Peter Hoeller & Rossana Merola, 2012. "Fiscal Consolidation: Part 1. How Much is Needed and How to Reduce Debt to a Prudent Level?," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 932, OECD Publishing.
- repec:zbw:rwirep:0170 is not listed on IDEAS
- Łukasz Rawdanowicz & Eckhard Wurzel & Ane Kathrine Christensen, 2013. "The Equity Implications of Fiscal Consolidation," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1013, OECD Publishing.
- Börsch-Supan, Axel, 2004. "MIND THE GAP: The Effectiveness of Incentives to Boost Retirement Saving in Europe," Sonderforschungsbereich 504 Publications 07-27, Sonderforschungsbereich 504, Universität Mannheim;Sonderforschungsbereich 504, University of Mannheim.
- Giacomo Corneo & Matthias Keese & Carsten Schröder, 2010. "The Eff ect of Saving Subsidies on Household Saving – Evidence from Germanys," Ruhr Economic Papers 0170, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Direr, A., 2010. "The taxation of life annuities under adverse selection," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 94(1-2), pages 50-58, February.
- Robert P. Hagemann, 2012. "Fiscal Consolidation: Part 6. What Are the Best Policy Instruments for Fiscal Consolidation?," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 937, OECD Publishing.
- Isabelle Joumard & Mauro Pisu & Debra Bloch, 2012. "Less Income Inequality and More Growth – Are They Compatible? Part 3. Income Redistribution via Taxes and Transfers Across OECD Countries," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 926, OECD Publishing.
- Sutherland, Douglas, 2012. "Fiscal Consolidation Needs and Implications for Growth," MPRA Paper 38745, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Douglas Sutherland & Peter Hoeller & Rossana Merola, 2012. "Fiscal Consolidation: How Much, How Fast and by What Means?," OECD Economic Policy Papers 1, OECD Publishing.
More about this item
Keywordsageing; déficit public; fiscal revenues; fiscalité favorable; pensions privées; private pensions; public deficits; retirement savings; tax-deferred; tax-favoured; vieillissement; épargne pour la retraite;
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- H20 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - General
- H50 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - General
- H60 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - General
- J18 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Public Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-08-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-MAC-2004-07-04 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MAC-2005-08-13 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-PBE-2005-08-13 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:ecoaaa:393-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .