Factors Driving Risk Premia
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Audzeyeva, Alena & Schenk-Hoppé, Klaus Reiner, 2010. "The role of country, regional and global market risks in the dynamics of Latin American yield spreads," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 404-422, October.
- Laura Jaramillo & Michelle Michelle Tejada, 2011. "Sovereign Credit Ratings and Spreads in Emerging Markets; Does Investment Grade Matter?," IMF Working Papers 11/44, International Monetary Fund.
- Laura E. Kodres & Kristian Hartelius & Kenichiro Kashiwase, 2008. "Emerging Market Spread Compression; Is it Real or is it Liquidity?," IMF Working Papers 08/10, International Monetary Fund.
- Papadamou, Stephanos & Siriopoulos, Costas, 2008. "Does the ECB Care about Shifts in Investors’ Risk Appetite?," MPRA Paper 25973, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jaramillo, Laura & Weber, Anke, 2013.
"Bond yields in emerging economies: It matters what state you are in,"
Emerging Markets Review,
Elsevier, vol. 17(C), pages 169-185.
- Laura Jaramillo & Anke Weber, 2012. "Bond Yields in Emerging Economies; It Matters What State You Are In," IMF Working Papers 12/198, International Monetary Fund.
- Coudert, Virginie & Gex, Mathieu, 2008.
"Does risk aversion drive financial crises? Testing the predictive power of empirical indicators,"
Journal of Empirical Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 167-184, March.
- Virginie Coudert & Mathieu Gex, 2007. "Does Risk Aversion Drive Financial Crises? Testing the Predictive Power of Empirical Indicators," Working Papers 2007-02, CEPII research center.
- V. Coudert & M. Gex, 2008. "Does risk aversion drive financial crises? Testing the predictive power of empirical indicators," Post-Print halshs-00321667, HAL.
- Coudert, V. & Gex, M., 2006. "Can risk aversion indicators anticipate financial crises?," Financial Stability Review, Banque de France, issue 9, pages 67-87, December.
- Philipp Maier & Garima Vasishtha, 2008. "Good Policies or Good Fortune: What Drives the Compression in Emerging Market Spreads?," Staff Working Papers 08-25, Bank of Canada.
More about this item
Keywordsanalyse en composantes principales; analyse factorielle; factor analysis; fondamentaux; fundamentals; liquidity; liquidité; primes de risque; principal components; risk premia;
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- G15 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - International Financial Markets
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-08-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-FIN-2004-05-09 (Finance)
- NEP-FIN-2005-08-13 (Finance)
- NEP-FMK-2005-08-13 (Financial Markets)
- NEP-RMG-2005-08-13 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:ecoaaa:385-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .