|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
|Terminal Degree:||1976 Economics Department; Queen's University (from RePEc Genealogy)|
Economics Department Kingston, Canada
: (613) 533-2250
Kingston, Ontario, K7L 3N6
RePEc:edi:qedquca (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Christophe André & Stéphanie Guichard & Mike Kennedy & Dave Turner, 2007. "Corporate Net Lending: A Review of Recent Trends," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 583, OECD Publishing.
- Stéphanie Guichard & Mike Kennedy & Eckhard Wurzel & Christophe André, 2007. "What Promotes Fiscal Consolidation: OECD Country Experiences," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 553, OECD Publishing.
- Nathalie Girouard & Mike Kennedy & Paul van den Noord & Christophe André, 2006. "Recent House Price Developments: The Role of Fundamentals," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 475, OECD Publishing.
- Nathalie Girouard & Mike Kennedy & Christophe André, 2006. "Has the Rise in Debt Made Households More Vulnerable?," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 535, OECD Publishing.
- Mike Kennedy & Torsten Sløk, 2005. "Structural Policy Reforms and External Imbalances," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 415, OECD Publishing.
- Aaron Drew & Mike Kennedy & Torsten Sløk, 2004. "Differences in Resilience Between the Euro-Area and US Economies," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 382, OECD Publishing.
- Torsten Sløk & Mike Kennedy, 2004. "Factors Driving Risk Premia," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 385, OECD Publishing.
- Pedro de Lima & Alain de Serres & Mike Kennedy, 2003. "Macroeconomic Policy and Economic Performance," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 353, OECD Publishing.
- Mike Kennedy & Angel Palerm & Charles Pigott & Flavia Terribile, 1998. "Asset Prices and Monetary Policy," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 188, OECD Publishing.
- Norbert Funke & Mike Kennedy, 1997. "International Implications of European Economic and Monetary Union," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 174, OECD Publishing.
- Adrian Orr & Malcolm Edey & Michael Kennedy, 1995. "The Determinants of Real Long-Term Interest Rates: 17 Country Pooled-Time-Series Evidence," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 155, OECD Publishing.
- Malcolm Edey & Norbert Funke & Mike Kennedy & Angel Palerm, 1995. "Monetary Policy at Price Stability: A Review of Some Issues," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 158, OECD Publishing.
- Kennedy, Mike & Palerm, Angel, 2014. "Emerging market bond spreads: The role of global and domestic factors from 2002 to 2011," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 70-87.
- Mike Kennedy & Torsten Sløk, 2006. "Réformes structurelles : La solution aux déséquilibres internationaux des paiements courants ?," Revue économique de l'OCDE, Éditions OCDE, vol. 2005(2), pages 53-81.
- Mike Kennedy & Torsten Sløk, 2006. "Are structural reforms the answer to global current account imbalances?," OECD Economic Studies, OECD Publishing, vol. 2005(2), pages 47-73.
- Mike Kennedy & Torsten Sløk, 2006. "Explaining risk premia on bonds and equities," OECD Economic Studies, OECD Publishing, vol. 2005(1), pages 111-125.
- Torsten Sløk & Mike Kennedy, 2006. "Corporate sector vulnerability and aggregate activity," OECD Economic Studies, OECD Publishing, vol. 2005(1), pages 85-110.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
Featured entriesThis author is featured on the following reading lists, publication compilations or Wikipedia entries:
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 8 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (4) 2003-04-27 2005-08-13 2007-01-02 2007-12-15
- NEP-ACC: Accounting & Auditing (1) 2007-01-02
- NEP-CBA: Central Banking (1) 2007-06-11
- NEP-FMK: Financial Markets (1) 2005-08-13
- NEP-GEO: Economic Geography (1) 2006-02-05
- NEP-IFN: International Finance (1) 2005-02-27
- NEP-MON: Monetary Economics (1) 2005-08-13
- NEP-PBE: Public Economics (1) 2007-06-11
- NEP-RMG: Risk Management (1) 2005-08-13
- NEP-URE: Urban & Real Estate Economics (1) 2006-02-05
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Mike Kennedy should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.