Report NEP-ACC-2007-01-02This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marcel GÃ©rard, 2006. "Reforming the Taxation of Multijurisdictional Enterprises in Europe, "Coopetition" in a Bottom-up Federation," CESifo Working Paper Series 1860, CESifo Group Munich.
- Jukka PirttilÃ¤ & HÃ¥kan Selin, 2006. "How Successful is the Dual Income Tax? Evidence from the Finnish Tax Reform of 1993," CESifo Working Paper Series 1875, CESifo Group Munich.
- Nathalie Girouard & Mike Kennedy & Christophe André, 2006. "Has the Rise in Debt Made Households More Vulnerable?," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 535, OECD Publishing.
- Dahlquist, Magnus & Robertsson, Göran & Rydqvist, Kristian, 2006. "Direct Evidence of Dividend Tax Clienteles," CEPR Discussion Papers 6005, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- V. V. Chari & Patrick J. Kehoe & Ellen R. McGrattan, 2006. "Comparing alternative representations and alternative methodologies in business cycle accounting," Working Papers 647, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Anne-Marie Brook & Edward R. Whitehouse, 2006. "The Turkish Pension System: Further Reforms to Help Solve the Informality Problem," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 44, OECD Publishing.