Financial re-regulation since the global crisis?: An index-based assessment
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Campos, Nauro F. & Eichenauer, Vera Z. & Sturm, Jan-Egbert, 2020.
"Close Encounters of the European Kind: Economic Integration, Sectoral Heterogeneity and Structural Reforms,"
IZA Discussion Papers
13706, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Jan-Egbert Sturm & Vera Eichenauer & Nauro Campos, 2020. "Close Encounters of the European Kind: Economic Integration, Sectoral Heterogeneity and Structural Reforms," KOF Working papers 20-482, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
More about this item
Keywordsbank supervision; Financial liberalisation; financial regulation;
- G18 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- N20 - Economic History - - Financial Markets and Institutions - - - General, International, or Comparative
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CBA-2017-06-25 (Central Banking)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:ecoaaa:1396-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edoecfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.