Report NEP-CBA-2017-06-25This is the archive for NEP-CBA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central Banking. Maria Semenova issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jan Libich, 2017. "Unpleasant monetarist arithmetic: Macroprudential edition," CAMA Working Papers 2017-40, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Rasa Stasiukynaite, 2017. "Understanding Monetary Policy Stance," Bank of Lithuania Occasional Paper Series 14, Bank of Lithuania.
- Gambetti, Luca & Musso, Alberto, 2017. "The macroeconomic impact of the ECB's expanded asset purchase programme (APP)," Working Paper Series 2075, European Central Bank.
- Mariarosaria Comunale & Jonas Striaukas, 2017. "Unconventional Monetary Policy: Interest Rates and Low Inflation. A Review of Literature and Methods," Bank of Lithuania Occasional Paper Series 13, Bank of Lithuania.
- Anh Dinh Minh Nguyen, 2017. "U.K. Monetary Policy under Inflation Targeting," Bank of Lithuania Working Paper Series 41, Bank of Lithuania.
- Cars Hommes & Domenico Massaro & Matthias Weber, 2017. "Monetary Policy under Behavioral Expectations: Theory and Experiment," Bank of Lithuania Working Paper Series 42, Bank of Lithuania.
- Forbes, Kristin & Kirkham, Lewis & Theodoridis, Konstantinos, 2017. "A trendy approach to UK inflation dynamics," Discussion Papers 49, Monetary Policy Committee Unit, Bank of England.
- Giovanni Pellegrino, 2017. "Uncertainty and the Real Effects of Monetary Policy Shocks in the Euro Area," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2017n15, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Ibrahim Elbadawi & Mohamed Goaied & Moez Ben Tahar, 2017. "Fiscal- Monetary Interdependence and Exchange Rate Regimes in Oil Dependent Arab Economies," Working Papers 1116, Economic Research Forum, revised 07 Jun 2017.
- Francis Leni Anguyo & Rangan Gupta & Kevin Kotzé, 2017. "Monetary Policy, Financial Frictions and Structural Changes: A Markov-Switching DSGE Approach," Working Papers 201748, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Oliver Denk & Gabriel Gomes, 2017. "Financial re-regulation since the global crisis?: An index-based assessment," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1396, OECD Publishing.
- Rima Turk-Ariss, 2017. "Heterogeneity of Bank Risk Weights in the EU; Evidence by Asset Class and Country of Counterparty Exposure," IMF Working Papers 17/137, International Monetary Fund.
- Bruce Carlin & William Mann, 2017. "Finance, farms, and the Fed's early years," NBER Working Papers 23511, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Doi, Jonas Takayuki & Fernandes, Marcelo & Nunes, Clemens V. de Azevedo, 2017. "Disagreement in inflation forecasts and inflation risk premia in Brazil," Textos para discussão 453, FGV EESP - Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Fundação Getulio Vargas (Brazil).
- Lahura, Erick, 2017. "Monetary Aggregates and Monetary Policy in Peru," Working Papers 2017-003, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú.