Fiscal Devaluation – Can it Help to Boost Competitiveness?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Barbara Annicchiarico & Fabio Dio & Francesco Felici, 2015.
"Fiscal Devaluation Scenarios: A Quantitative Assessment for the Italian Economy,"
Open Economies Review,
Springer, vol. 26(4), pages 731-785, September.
- Barbara Annicchiarico & Fabio Di Dio & Francesco Felici, 2014. "Fiscal devaluation scenarios: a quantitative assessment for the Italian economy," Working Papers 1, Department of the Treasury, Ministry of the Economy and of Finance.
- Barbara Annicchiarico & Fabio Di Dio & Francesco Felici, 2014. "Fiscal Devaluation Scenarios: A Quantitative Assessment for the Italian Economy," CEIS Research Paper 311, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 24 Sep 2014.
- repec:wsi:jicepx:v:08:y:2017:i:01:n:s1793993317500028 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jimfin:v:87:y:2018:i:c:p:62-81 is not listed on IDEAS
- Aida Caldera Sánchez & Alain de Serres & Naomitsu Yashiro, 2016. "Reforming in a difficult macroeconomic context: A review of the issues and recent literature," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1297, OECD Publishing.
- Hohberger, Stefan & Kraus, Lena, 2016. "Is fiscal devaluation welfare enhancing?," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 512-522.
- repec:spr:weltar:v:154:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s10290-018-0309-5 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordscompetitiveness; compétitivité; cotisations sociales; Dévaluation fiscale; fiscal devaluation; social security contributions; taxe à la valeur ajoutée; value added tax;
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- H23 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Externalities; Redistributive Effects; Environmental Taxes and Subsidies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-10-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2013-10-25 (European Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2013-10-25 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-PBE-2013-10-25 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:ecoaaa:1089-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .