Report NEP-EEC-2013-10-25This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Martin Gächter & Aleksandra Riedl, 2013. "One Money, One Cycle? The EMU Experience," Working Papers 186, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Paul De Grauwe & Yuemei Ji, 2013. "The fragility of two monetary regimes: The European Monetary System and the Eurozone," Working Paper Research 243, National Bank of Belgium.
- Antonio Scalia & Sergio Longoni & Tiziana Rosolin, 2013. "The Net Stable Funding Ratio and banksï¿½ participation in monetary policy operations: some evidence for the euro area," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 195, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Carol C. Bertaut & Fang Cai & Nyssa Kim, 2013. ""Fool Me Once . . . " Did U.S. investors play it safer in the European debt crisis?," International Finance Discussion Papers 1088, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Nuno Silva, 2013. "Equity Premia Predictability in the EuroZone," GEMF Working Papers 2013-22, GEMF - Faculdade de Economia, Universidade de Coimbra.
- Dengler, Katharina, 2013. "Effectiveness of sequences of One-Euro-Jobs* is it better to do more One-Euro-Jobs or to wait?," IAB Discussion Paper 201316, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Vasiliki Fouka & Hans-Joachim Voth, 2013. "Reprisals Remembered: German-Greek Conflict and Car Sales during the Euro Crisis," Working Papers 726, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Doris Hanzl-Weiss & Michael Landesmann, 2013. "Structural Adjustment and Unit Labour Cost Developments in Europe’s Periphery: Patterns before and during the Crisis," wiiw Research Reports 390, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Hermann, Christoph, 2013. "Crisis, structural reform and the dismantling of the European Social Model(s)," IPE Working Papers 26/2013, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Institute for International Political Economy (IPE).
- Michael Bleaney & Paul Mizen & Veronica Veleanu, 2013. "Bond Spreads and Economic Activity in Eight European Economies," Discussion Papers 2013/09, University of Nottingham, Centre for Finance, Credit and Macroeconomics (CFCM).
- Isabell Koske, 2013. "Fiscal Devaluation – Can it Help to Boost Competitiveness?," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1089, OECD Publishing.
- Martin Feldkircher, 2013. "A Global Macro Model for Emerging Europe," Working Papers 185, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Marco Casiraghi & Eugenio Gaiotti & Lisa Rodano & Alessandro Secchi, 2013. "The impact of unconventional monetary policy on the Italian economy during the sovereign debt crisis," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 203, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Joao Paulo Pessoa & John Van Reenen, 2013. "The UK Productivity and Jobs Puzzle: Does the Answer Lie in Labour Market Flexibility?," CEP Special Papers 31, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.