Structural Adjustment and Unit Labour Cost Developments in Europe’s Periphery: Patterns before and during the Crisis
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael Landesmann & Doris Hanzl-Weiss, 2016.
"Correcting external imbalances in the European economy,"
Chapters,in: Boosting European Competitiveness, chapter 3, pages 14-36
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Doris Hanzl-Weiss & Michael Landesmann, 2016. "Correcting External Imbalances in the European Economy," wiiw Research Reports 410, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
More about this item
Keywordstradable sector; non-tradable sector; real effective exchange rates; unit labour costs; Europe’s peripheral economies; trade and current account imbalances; structural developments in Europe’s periphery; Central and Southeast Europe;
- J3 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2013-10-25 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2013-10-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2013-10-25 (European Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wii:rpaper:rr:390. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Customer service). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wiiwwat.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .