Recalibrating Development Co-operation: How Can African Countries Benefit from Emerging Partners?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cheryl McEwan & Emma Mawdsley, 2012. "Trilateral Development Cooperation: Power and Politics in Emerging Aid Relationships," Development and Change, International Institute of Social Studies, vol. 43(6), pages 1185-1209, November.
- Hisahiro Kondo, 2018. "Stagnation of Integration in Aid Administration in South Africa―Choices Between Norms, Interests and Power Balance―," Working Papers 167, JICA Research Institute.
- Shimomura, Yasutami & Ping, Wang, 2015. "Chains of Knowledge Creation and Emerging Donors," Working Papers 88, JICA Research Institute.
More about this item
Keywordscoopération pour le développement; development co-operation; emerging partners; partenaires émergeants;
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
- F3 - International Economics - - International Finance
- O16 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Financial Markets; Saving and Capital Investment; Corporate Finance and Governance
- O19 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - International Linkages to Development; Role of International Organizations
- O55 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Africa
- Q3 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2011-08-09 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2011-08-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2011-08-09 (Development)
- NEP-PPM-2011-08-09 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:devaaa:302-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dcoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .