Cross Country Analysis of Farm Economic Performance
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Franz Sinabell, 2014. "Eine Auswahl von Nachhaltigkeitsindikatoren für die österreichische Land- und Forstwirtschaft im internationalen Vergleich," WIFO Studies, WIFO, number 47124, September.
- Carillo, Felicetta & Carillo, Maria Rosaria & Venittelli, Tiziana & Zazzaro, Alberto, 2013. "Aging and succession on Italian farms," Politica Agricola Internazionale - International Agricultural Policy, Edizioni L'Informatore Agrario, issue 1, March.
- Alex W. Chernoff, 2015. "Between a cap and a higher price: Modelling the price of dairy quotas under price ceiling legislation," Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 48(4), pages 1403-1429, November.
- Doris Läpple & Thia Hennessy, 2015. "Exploring the Role of Incentives in Agricultural Extension Programs," Applied Economic Perspectives and Policy, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 37(3), pages 403-417.
- Doris Läpple & Gordon Sirr, 2019. "Dairy Intensification and Quota Abolition: A Comparative Study of Production in Ireland and the Netherlands," EuroChoices, The Agricultural Economics Society, vol. 18(3), pages 26-32, December.
More about this item
Keywordsfactor analysis; farm performance; farm size; off-farm income; output and input ratio; producer support; resource allocation;
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
- Q12 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Micro Analysis of Farm Firms, Farm Households, and Farm Input Markets
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:agraaa:60-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tdoecfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.