On the Relationship Between Complete and Incomplete Financial Markets Models
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Aug 1977|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science, Northwestern University, 580 Jacobs Center, 2001 Sheridan Road, Evanston, IL 60208-2014|
Web page: http://www.kellogg.northwestern.edu/research/math/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Email: |
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hayne E. Leland, 1973.
"Production Theory and the Stock Market,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
361, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Steinar Ekern & Robert Wilson, 1974. "On the Theory of the Firm in an Economy with Incomplete Markets," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 5(1), pages 171-180, Spring.
- Nielsen, Niels Christian, 1976. "The Investment Decision of the Firm under Uncertainty and the Allocative Efficiency of Capital Markets," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 31(2), pages 587-602, May.
- Baron, David P, 1976. "Flexible Exchange Rates, Forward Markets, and the Level of Trade," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 66(3), pages 253-66, June.
- Milne, Frank, 1975. "Choice over asset economies: Default risk and corporate leverage," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 165-185, June.
- Baron, David P, 1976. "Default Risk and the Modigliani-Miller Theorem: A Synthesis," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 66(1), pages 204-12, March.
- K. J. Arrow, 1964. "The Role of Securities in the Optimal Allocation of Risk-bearing," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 31(2), pages 91-96.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nwu:cmsems:241. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Fran Walker)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.