On the Relationship Between Complete and Incomplete Financial Markets Models
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Aug 1977|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science, Northwestern University, 580 Jacobs Center, 2001 Sheridan Road, Evanston, IL 60208-2014|
Web page: http://www.kellogg.northwestern.edu/research/math/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Email: |
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Milne, Frank, 1975. "Choice over asset economies: Default risk and corporate leverage," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 165-185, June.
- Baron, David P, 1976. "Default Risk and the Modigliani-Miller Theorem: A Synthesis," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 66(1), pages 204-212, March.
- Hayne E. Leland, 1974.
"Production Theory and the Stock Market,"
Bell Journal of Economics,
The RAND Corporation, vol. 5(1), pages 125-144, Spring.
- Hayne E. Leland, 1973. "Production Theory and the Stock Market," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 361, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Nielsen, Niels Christian, 1976. "The Investment Decision of the Firm under Uncertainty and the Allocative Efficiency of Capital Markets," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 31(2), pages 587-602, May.
- K. J. Arrow, 1964. "The Role of Securities in the Optimal Allocation of Risk-bearing," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 31(2), pages 91-96.
- Steinar Ekern & Robert Wilson, 1974. "On the Theory of the Firm in an Economy with Incomplete Markets," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 5(1), pages 171-180, Spring.
- Baron, David P, 1976. "Flexible Exchange Rates, Forward Markets, and the Level of Trade," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 66(3), pages 253-266, June. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nwu:cmsems:241. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Fran Walker)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.