On the Relationship Between Complete and Incomplete Financial Markets Models
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Milne, Frank, 1975. "Choice over asset economies: Default risk and corporate leverage," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 165-185, June.
- Baron, David P, 1976. "Default Risk and the Modigliani-Miller Theorem: A Synthesis," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 66(1), pages 204-212, March.
- Hayne E. Leland, 1974. "Production Theory and the Stock Market," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 5(1), pages 125-144, Spring.
- Nielsen, Niels Christian, 1976. "The Investment Decision of the Firm under Uncertainty and the Allocative Efficiency of Capital Markets," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 31(2), pages 587-602, May.
- K. J. Arrow, 1964. "The Role of Securities in the Optimal Allocation of Risk-bearing," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 31(2), pages 91-96.
- Steinar Ekern & Robert Wilson, 1974. "On the Theory of the Firm in an Economy with Incomplete Markets," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 5(1), pages 171-180, Spring.
- Baron, David P, 1976. "Flexible Exchange Rates, Forward Markets, and the Level of Trade," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 66(3), pages 253-266, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nwu:cmsems:241. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Fran Walker) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Fran Walker to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cmnwuus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.