A Note on Unanimity of Stockholders' Preferences among Alternative Production Plans: A Reformulation of the Ekern-Wilson Model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Azar, José, 2017. "Portfolio Diversification, Market Power, and the Theory of the Firm," IESE Research Papers D/1170, IESE Business School.
- Piero Gottardi & Douglas Gale, 2017. "Equilibrium Theory of Banks' Capital Structure," 2017 Meeting Papers 380, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Michael C. Burda & Mark Weder, 2002.
"Complementarity of Labor Market Institutions, Equilibrium Unemployment and the Propagation of Business Cycles,"
German Economic Review,
Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 3(1), pages 1-24, February.
- Burda, Michael C. & Weder, Mark, 2001. "Complementarity of labor market institutions, equilibrium unemployment and the propagation of business cycles," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 2001,49, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Burda, Michael C. & Weder, Mark, 2001. "Complementarity of labor market institutions, equilibrium unemployment and the propagation of business cycles," HWWA Discussion Papers 138, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- repec:spr:joecth:v:64:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s00199-016-0968-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kokonas, Nikolaos & Polemarchakis, Herakles, 2016. "Short sales, destruction of resources, welfare," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 120-124.
- Burda, Michael C. & Weder, Mark, 1998. "Endogenes Wachstum, gleichgewichtige Arbeitslosigkeit und persistente Konjunkturzyklen," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 1999,9, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rje:bellje:v:5:y:1974:i:spring:p:181-184. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.rje.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .