Export performance and and the role of foreign direct investment
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nicos Christodoulakis & Vassilis Sarantides, 2017.
"External Asymmetries in the Euro Area and the Role of Foreign Direct Investment,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(2), pages 393-423, February.
- Nicos Christodoulakis & Vassilis Sarantides, 2011. "External asymmetries in the euro area and the role of foreign direct investment," Working Papers 132, Bank of Greece.
- Marian Beise & Heike Belitz, 1998.
"Trends in the Internationalisation of R&D - the German Perspective,"
Vierteljahrshefte zur Wirtschaftsforschung / Quarterly Journal of Economic Research,
DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 67(2), pages 67-85.
- Marian Beise & Heike Belitz, 1998. "Trends in the Internationalisation of R&D: The German Perspective," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 167, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Hiep Ngoc Luu, 2016. "Greenfield investments, cross-border M&As, and economic growth in emerging countries," Economics and Business Letters, Oviedo University Press, vol. 5(3), pages 87-94.
- Dellis, Konstantinos & Sondermann, David & Vansteenkiste, Isabel, 2017. "Determinants of FDI inflows in advanced economies: Does the quality of economic structures matter?," Working Paper Series 2066, European Central Bank.
- Jean-Marc Fournier, 2015. "The negative effect of regulatory divergence on foreign direct investment," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1268, OECD Publishing.
- repec:oup:scippl:v:44:y:2017:i:5:p:620-630. is not listed on IDEAS
- Dr Tatiana Fic & Ana Rincon-Aznar & Lucy Stokes & Dawn Holland, 2011. "Labour mobility within the EU," National Institute of Economic and Social Research (NIESR) Discussion Papers 379, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
- Nigel Driffield & James H. Love & Karl Taylor, 2009. "Productivity And Labour Demand Effects Of Inward And Outward Foreign Direct Investment On Uk Industry," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 77(2), pages 171-203, March.
- repec:spr:manint:v:49:y:2009:i:2:d:10.1007_s11575-008-0135-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Paul J.J. Welfens, 2015. "Transatlantisches Freihandelsabkommen EU-USA: Befunde zu den TTIP-Vorteilen und Anmerkungen zur TTIP-Debatte," EIIW Discussion paper disbei209, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
- repec:spr:manint:v:49:y:2009:i:1:d:10.1007_s11575-008-0123-8 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-03-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2003-03-10 (European Economics)
- NEP-IFN-2003-03-10 (International Finance)
- NEP-MAC-2003-03-10 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nsr:niesrd:209. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Library & Information Manager). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/niesruk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.