The effect of private versus public ownership on labour earnings
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Paulo Bastos & Natália P. Monteiro & Odd Rune Straume, 2014. "The effect of private versus public ownership on labour earnings," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 66(4), pages 983-1005.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
KeywordsPrivatisation; wage formation; trade unions.;
- D21 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Theory
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
- J51 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining - - - Trade Unions: Objectives, Structure, and Effects
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nip:nipewp:07/2011. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Maria João Thompson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nipampt.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .