Neighborhood Effects in Pesticide Use : Evidence from the Rural Philippines
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Takeshi Aida, 2018. "Neighbourhood Effects in Pesticide Use: Evidence from the Rural Philippines," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 69(1), pages 163-181, February.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-06-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2016-06-04 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-SEA-2016-06-04 (South East Asia)
- NEP-URE-2016-06-04 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ngi:dpaper:16-02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/gripsjp.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .