Report NEP-URE-2016-06-04This is the archive for NEP-URE, a report on new working papers in the area of Urban & Real Estate Economics. Steve Ross issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Daganzo, Carlos F & Lehe, Lewis, 2016. "Zone Pricing in Theory and Practice," Institute of Transportation Studies, Research Reports, Working Papers, Proceedings qt39f0v6kq, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Berkeley.
- Janine Aron & John Muellbauer, 2016. "Modelling and Forecasting Mortgage Delinquency and Foreclosure in the UK," Economics Series Working Papers 793, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Atif Mian & Amir Sufi, 2016. "Who Bears the Cost of Recessions? The Role of House Prices and Household Debt," NBER Working Papers 22256, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Masala, Elena & Montserrat Pallares-Barbera, 2017. "When Internet became Geography. Spatial patterns on urban open spaces through the analysis of user-generated data in Barcelona," Working Paper 390356, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Madanat, Samer & Horvath , Arpad & Mao, Chao & Cheng, Han, 2016. "Potential Greenhouse Gas Emission Reductions from Optimizing Urban Transit Networks," Institute of Transportation Studies, Research Reports, Working Papers, Proceedings qt25x1b693, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Berkeley.
- Jeffrey R. Campbell & Thomas Hubbard, 2016. "The Economics of "Radiator Springs:" Industry Dynamics, Sunk Costs, and Spatial Demand Shifts," NBER Working Papers 22289, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jose Eduardo Gomez-Gonzalez & Juliana Gamboa-Arbeláez & Jorge Hirs-Garzón & Andrés Pinchao-Rosero, 2016. "When Bubble Meets Bubble: Contagion in OECD Countries," Borradores de Economia 942, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Umut Özek & David N. Figlio, 2016. "Cross-Generational Differences in Educational Outcomes in the Second Great Wave of Immigration," NBER Working Papers 22262, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eerola, Essi & Määttänen, Niku, 2015. "Matching and credit frictions in the housing market," Research Discussion Papers 20/2015, Bank of Finland.
- Samuel Bazzi & Matthew Gudgeon, "undated". "Local Government Proliferation, Diversity, and Conflict," Boston University - Department of Economics - The Institute for Economic Development Working Papers Series dp-271, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Marta De Philippis & Federico Rossi, 2016. "Parents, Schools and Human Capital Differences across Countries," Discussion Papers 1614, Centre for Macroeconomics (CFM).
- Leighton, Margaret & Souza, Priscila & Straub, Stéphane, 2016. "Social Promotion in Primary School: Immediate and Cumulated Effects on Attainment," TSE Working Papers 16-649, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Tra, Constant & Towe, Charles, 2016. "Hedonic Analysis and Time Varying Amenities: An Application Using School Quality," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts 235683, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- J. Vernon Henderson & Tim Squires & Adam Storeygard & David Weil, 2016. "The Global Spatial Distribution of Economic Activity: Nature, History and the Role of Trade," SERC Discussion Papers 0198, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Torres, Ariana & Marshall, Maria & Delgado, Michael, 2016. "The Economic Implications of Social Capital on Hispanic Entrepreneurship," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts 235523, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Guillaume Daudin & Raphaël Franck & Hillel Rapoport, 2016. "The cultural diffusion of the fertility transition: evidence from internal migration in 19 th century France," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01321952, HAL.
- Kazenin, Konstantin Igorevich (Казенин, Константин Игоревич), 2016.
"Adaptation of Rural Migrant Workers in Cities of Intensive Urbanization: Case of Makhachkala
[Адаптация сельских мигрантов в городах интенсивной урбанизации: case Махачкала]," Working Papers 1036, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- T. Arduini, 2016. "Distribution Free Estimation of Spatial Autoregressive Binary Choice Panel Data Models," Working Papers wp1052, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Tim R. Sass & Ron W. Zimmer & Brian P. Gill & Kevin T. Booker, "undated". "Charter High Schools' Effects on Long-Term Attainment and Earnings (Journal Article)," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 3d15e0255c334e51b1666dbee, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Ricardo Carvalho De Andrade Lima & Raul Da Mota Silveira Neto, 2016. "Physical And Human Capital And Brazilian Regional Growth: A Spatial Econometric Approach For The Period 1970-2010," Anais do XLII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 42nd Brazilian Economics Meeting] 164, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Takeshi Aida, 2016. "Neighborhood Effects in Pesticide Use : Evidence from the Rural Philippines," GRIPS Discussion Papers 16-02, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Gottlieb, Paul D. & Lubeck, Meggan & Marxen, Lucas, 2016. ""Too small to farm, too big to mow”: The impact of large-lot zoning on the exurban landscape," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts 235358, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Díaz-Lanchas, Jorge & Llano, Carlos & Minondo, Asier & Requena, Francisco, 2016. "Cities export specialization," Working Papers in Economic Theory 2016/04, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (Spain), Department of Economic Analysis (Economic Theory and Economic History).
- Francis, Bill B. & Hasan, Iftekhar & Kostova, Gergana L., 2016. "When do peers matter?: A cross-country perspective," Research Discussion Papers 8/2016, Bank of Finland.