Traffic Management Systems
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Levinson, David & Zhang, Lei, 2006.
"Ramp meters on trial: Evidence from the Twin Cities metering holiday,"
Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice,
Elsevier, vol. 40(10), pages 810-828, December.
- David Levinson & Lei Zhang, 2006. "Ramp Meters on Trial: Evidence from the Twin Cities Metering Holiday," Working Papers 200604, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
- Banks, James H. & Kelly, Gregory, 1997. "Traffic Management Systems Performance Measurement: Final Report," Institute of Transportation Studies, Research Reports, Working Papers, Proceedings qt8cp6t00d, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Berkeley.
More about this item
KeywordsTraffic management system; Traffic system performance; Before-and-after study; Ramp Metering System; Variable Message Signs (VMS); Freeway Service Patrol; Highway Helper Program.;
- R41 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - Transportation: Demand, Supply, and Congestion; Travel Time; Safety and Accidents; Transportation Noise
- R48 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - Government Pricing and Policy
- H42 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Publicly Provided Private Goods
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nex:wpaper:trafficmanagementsystems. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David Levinson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nexmnus.html .