Perspectives on Efficiency in Transportation
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kayakutlu, Gulgun & Buyukozkan, Gulcin, 2011. "Assessing performance factors for a 3PL in a value chain," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 131(2), pages 441-452, June.
- Feng Xie & David Levinson, 2007. "The Weakest Link: A Model of the Decline of Surface Transportation Networks," Working Papers 200803, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
- Levinson, David & Zhang, Lei, 2006.
"Ramp meters on trial: Evidence from the Twin Cities metering holiday,"
Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice,
Elsevier, vol. 40(10), pages 810-828, December.
- David Levinson & Lei Zhang, 2006. "Ramp Meters on Trial: Evidence from the Twin Cities Metering Holiday," Working Papers 200604, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
- Nahmias–Biran, Bat-hen & Shiftan, Yoram, 2016. "Towards a more equitable distribution of resources: Using activity-based models and subjective well-being measures in transport project evaluation," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 672-684.
More about this item
KeywordsPerformance Based Programming; Performance Measures; Systems Evaluation; Measures of Effectiveness; Mobility; Utility; Benefit-Cost; Productivity; Accessibility .;
- R40 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - General
- R48 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - Government Pricing and Policy
- D30 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nex:wpaper:perspectives. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David Levinson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nexmnus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.