Measuring the transportation needs of people with developmental disability
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Metz, D. H., 2000. "Mobility of older people and their quality of life," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 149-152, April.
- S L Handy & D A Niemeier, 1997. "Measuring accessibility: an exploration of issues and alternatives," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 29(7), pages 1175-1194, July.
- Golledge, Reginald G. & Costanzo, C. Michael & Marston, James R., 1996. "The Mass Transit Needs Of A Non-driving Disabled Population," Institute of Transportation Studies, Research Reports, Working Papers, Proceedings qt5rk1121g, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Berkeley.
- S L Handy & D A Niemeier, 1997. "Measuring Accessibility: An Exploration of Issues and Alternatives," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 29(7), pages 1175-1194, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Houshmand E. Masoumi & Wolfgang Fastenmeier, 2016. "Perceptions of security in public transport systems of Germany: prospects for future research," Journal of Transportation Security, Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 105-116, June.
More about this item
KeywordsDevelopmental disability; disadvantaged population; disability; transportation needs; Transportation Disadvantaged; Equity; Distribution; Minnesota;
- R40 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - General
- D30 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nex:wpaper:disability. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David Levinson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nexmnus.html .