Chained Trips in Montgomery County, Maryland
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David Levinson & Ajay Kumar, 1995. "Activity, Travel, and the Allocation of Time," Working Papers 199505, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
- Subbarao, S.S.V. & Krishna Rao, K,V., 2013. "Trip Chaining Behavior in Developing Countries: A Study of Mumbai Metropolitan Region, India," European Transport \ Trasporti Europei, ISTIEE, Institute for the Study of Transport within the European Economic Integration, issue 53, pages 1-7.
- Tong, Daoqin & Ren, Fang & Mack, James, 2012. "Locating farmers’ markets with an incorporation of spatio-temporal variation," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 149-156.
- Avigail Ferdman & Dani Shefer & Shlomo Bekhor, 2005. "Modelling Joint Development of Light Rail Transit Stations and Land Use - The Case of Tel-Aviv," ERSA conference papers ersa05p401, European Regional Science Association.
More about this item
- R41 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - Transportation: Demand, Supply, and Congestion; Travel Time; Safety and Accidents; Transportation Noise
- R42 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - Government and Private Investment Analysis; Road Maintenance; Transportation Planning
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nex:wpaper:chainedtrips. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David Levinson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nexmnus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .