India's Growth Story: A Model of `Riskless Capitalism'?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- J. M. Keynes, 1937. "The General Theory of Employment," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 51(2), pages 209-223.
- Robert M. Solow, 1956. "A Contribution to the Theory of Economic Growth," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 70(1), pages 65-94.
- Azad, Rohit & Bose, Prasenjit & Dasgupta, Zico, 2016. "Financial Globalisation and India: Internal and External Dimensions," MPRA Paper 63874, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kaldor, Nicholas, 1986. "The Scourge of Monetarism: Radcliffe Lectures," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, edition 2, number 9780198772484.
- Taylor, Lance, 1985. "A Stagnationist Model of Economic Growth," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 9(4), pages 383-403, December.
More about this item
KeywordsIndian Corporate Sector; Bad Loans; Public Sector Banks;
- E12 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Keynes; Keynesian; Post-Keynesian
- E22 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Investment; Capital; Intangible Capital; Capacity
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-03-26 (All new papers)
- NEP-MAC-2017-03-26 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-PKE-2017-03-26 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:new:wpaper:1712. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Setterfield). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/denewus.html .