The Measurement of Medicaid Coverage in the SIPP: Evidence from California, 1990-1996
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- David Card & Andrew K. G. Hildreth & Lara Dawn Shore-Sheppard, 2001. "The Measurement of Medicaid Coverage in the SIPP: Evidence from California, 1990-1996," JCPR Working Papers 241, Northwestern University/University of Chicago Joint Center for Poverty Research.
- David Card & Andrew KG Hildreth & Lara D Shore-Sheppard, 2002. "The Measurement of Medicaid Coverage in the SIPP: Evidence from California, 1990-1996," Working Papers 02-21, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jonathan Gruber, 2003. "Medicaid," NBER Chapters,in: Means-Tested Transfer Programs in the United States, pages 15-78 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lara D. Shore-Sheppard, 2005.
"Stemming the Tide? The Effect of Expanding Medicaid Eligibility on Health Insurance,"
NBER Working Papers
11091, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lara D. Shore-Sheppard, 2005. "Stemming the Tide? The Effect of Expanding Medicaid Eligibility on Health Insurance," Department of Economics Working Papers 2005-06, Department of Economics, Williams College.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bruce Meyer & Robert Goerge, 2011. "Errors in Survey Reporting and Imputation and Their Effects on Estimates of Food Stamp Program Participation," Working Papers 11-14, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Kerstin Bruckmeier & Gerrit Müller & Regina T. Riphahn, 2014. "Who misreports welfare receipt in surveys?," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(12), pages 812-816, August.
- van der Klaauw, Wilbert, 2005. "Comment," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 23, pages 154-157, April.
- Jacob Alex Klerman & Jeanne S. Ringel & Beth Roth, 2005. "Under-Reporting of Medicaid and Welfare in the Current Population Survey," Working Papers 169-3, RAND Corporation.
More about this item
- I38 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Government Programs; Provision and Effects of Welfare Programs
- C81 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Methodology for Collecting, Estimating, and Organizing Microeconomic Data; Data Access
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:8514. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .