Tax Principles and Capital Inflows: Is It Efficient to Tax Nonresident Income?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gordon, Roger H & Bovenberg, A Lans, 1996.
"Why Is Capital So Immobile Internationally? Possible Explanations and Implications for Capital Income Taxation,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 86(5), pages 1057-1075, December.
- Gordon, R.H. & Bovenberg, A.L., 1994. "Why Is Capital So Immobile Internationally?: Possible Explanations and Implications for Capital Income Taxation," Working Papers 358, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Gordon, R.H. & Bovenberg, A.L., 1994. "Why is capital so immobile internationally? : Possible explanations and implications for capital income taxation," Discussion Paper 1994-63, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Roger H. Gordon & A. Lans Bovenberg, 1994. "Why is Capital so Immobile Internationally?: Possible Explanations and Implications for Capital Income Taxation," NBER Working Papers 4796, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bovenberg, A.L. & Gordon, R.H., 1996. "Why is capital so immobile internationally? Possible explanation and implications for capital income taxation," Other publications TiSEM 6a131c21-fd9a-4d83-8d9a-7, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Gordon, Roger H. & Varian, Hal R., 1989.
"Taxation of asset income in the presence of a world securities market,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 26(3-4), pages 205-226, May.
- Roger H. Gordon & Hal R. Varian, 1986. "Taxation of Asset Income in the Presence of a World Securites Market," NBER Working Papers 1994, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Paul A. Samuelson, 1956. "Social Indifference Curves," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 70(1), pages 1-22.
- Claessens, Stijn, 1995. "The Emergence of Equity Investment in Developing Countries: Overview," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 9(1), pages 1-17, January.
- Bayoumi, Tamim & Gagnon, Joseph, 1996. "Taxation and inflation: A new explanation for capital flows," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 303-330, October.
- Stiglitz, Joseph E & Weiss, Andrew, 1981. "Credit Rationing in Markets with Imperfect Information," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(3), pages 393-410, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anyangah, Joshua Okeyo, 2010. "Financing investment in environmentally sound technologies: Foreign direct investment versus foreign debt finance," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 456-475, August.
More about this item
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
- H20 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:5513. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .