The Impact of Market Size and Composition on Health Insurance Premiums: Evidence from the First Year of the ACA
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mukhopadhyay, Sankar & Wendel, Jeanne & Zou, Miaomiao, 2019.
"Impacts of shifting responsibility for high-cost individuals on Health Insurance Exchange plan premiums and cost-sharing provisions,"
Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 180-194.
- Mukhopadhyay, Sankar & Wendel, Jeanne & Zou, Miaomiao, 2018. "Impacts of Shifting Responsibility for High-Cost Individuals on Health Insurance Exchange Plan Premiums and Cost-Sharing Provisions," IZA Discussion Papers 11627, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- repec:sip:dpaper:15-012 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lieber, Ethan M.J., 2018. "Does health insurance coverage fall when nonprofit insurers become for-profits?," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 75-88.
- Jean Marie Abraham & Coleman Drake & Jeffrey S. McCullough & Kosali Simon, 2017. "What drives insurer participation and premiums in the Federally-Facilitated Marketplace?," International Journal of Health Economics and Management, Springer, vol. 17(4), pages 395-412, December.
- Kurt J. Lavetti & Thomas DeLeire & Nicolas R. Ziebarth, 2019.
"How Do Low-Income Enrollees in the Affordable Care Act Marketplaces Respond to Cost-Sharing?,"
NBER Working Papers
26430, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lavetti, Kurt & DeLeire, Thomas & Ziebarth, Nicolas R., 2019. "How Do Low-Income Enrollees in the Affordable Care Act Marketplaces Respond to Cost-Sharing?," IZA Discussion Papers 12731, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Woodard, Joshua, 2016. "Estimation of Insurance Deductible Demand under Endogenous Premium Rates," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts 236151, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More about this item
- I11 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Analysis of Health Care Markets
- I13 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Insurance, Public and Private
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:20907. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.