What do we Really Know about Food Security?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Magrini, Emiliano & Montalbano, Pierluigi & Nenci, Silvia & Salvatici, Luca, 2014.
"Agricultural trade distortions during recent international price spikes: what implications for food security?,"
2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia
182726, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Emiliano Magrini & Pierluigi Montalbano & Silvia Nenci & Luca Salvatici, 2014. "Agricultural Trade Policies and Food Security: Is there a Causal Relationship?," Working Papers 9/14, Sapienza University of Rome, DISS.
- Emiliano Magrini & Silvia Nenci & Pierluigi Montalbano & Luca Salvatici, 2015. "Agricultural (Dis)Incentives and Food Security: is there a link?," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0200, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Emiliano Magrini & Pierluigi Montalbano & Silvia Nenci & Luca Salvatici, 2014. "Agricultural Trade Policies and Food Security: Is there a Causal Relationship?," FOODSECURE Working papers 25, LEI Wageningen UR.
- Magrini, Emiliano & Montalbano, Pierluigi & Nenci, Silvia & Salvatici, Luca, 2014. "Agricultural Trade Policy Distortions and Food Security: Is there a Causal Relationship?," 2014 Third Congress, June 25-27, 2014, Alghero, Italy 173091, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA).
- Olumuyiwa S Adedeji & Jana Gieck-Bricco & Vera V Kehayova, 2016. "Natural Disasters and Food Crises in Low-Income Countries; Macroeconomic Dimensions," IMF Working Papers 16/65, International Monetary Fund.
- Santeramo, Fabio Gaetano, 2014. "On the composite indicators for food security: Decisions matter!," MPRA Paper 58955, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:oup:ajagec:v:99:y:2017:i:4:p:847-871. is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jfpoli:v:69:y:2017:i:c:p:58-67 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- C19 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Other
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- O12 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Microeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:18861. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .