Capping Individual Tax Expenditure Benefits
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Feldstein, Martin, 2016. "Reducing long term deficits," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 632-638.
- Andrew A. Samwick, 2013.
"Donating the Voucher: An Alternative Tax Treatment of Private School Enrollment,"
Tax Policy and the Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 27(1), pages 125-160.
- Andrew A. Samwick, 2013. "Donating the Voucher: An Alternative Tax Treatment of Private School Enrollment," NBER Chapters,in: Tax Policy and the Economy, Volume 27, pages 125-160 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrew A. Samwick, 2012. "Donating the Voucher: An Alternative Tax Treatment of Private School Enrollment," NBER Working Papers 18525, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cordes, Joseph J., 2011. "Re-Thinking the Deduction for Charitable Contributions: Evaluating the Effects of Deficit-Reduction Proposals," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association;National Tax Journal, vol. 64(4), pages 1001-1024, December.
- Robert P. Hagemann, 2012. "Fiscal Consolidation: Part 6. What Are the Best Policy Instruments for Fiscal Consolidation?," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 937, OECD Publishing.
- Jeffrey B. Liebman, 2013.
"The Deterioration in the US Fiscal Outlook, 2001-2010,"
Tax Policy and the Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 27(1), pages 1-18.
- Jeffrey B. Liebman, 2012. "The Deterioration in the U.S. Fiscal Outlook, 2001–2010," NBER Chapters,in: Tax Policy and the Economy, Volume 27, pages 1-18 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Douglas Sutherland & Peter Hoeller & Rossana Merola, 2012. "Fiscal Consolidation: Part 1. How Much is Needed and How to Reduce Debt to a Prudent Level?," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 932, OECD Publishing.
- Leonard Burman, 2013. "Pathways to Tax Reform Revisted," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 155, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Martin Feldstein, 2016. "Dealing with Long-Term Deficits," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 106(5), pages 35-38, May.
More about this item
- H2 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2011-04-16 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2011-04-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2011-04-16 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-PUB-2011-04-16 (Public Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:16921. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.