Report NEP-CMP-2011-04-16This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kunimitsu, Yoji, 2011. "Macroeconomic Effects of the Stock Management for Irrigation and Drainage Facilities in Japan: Application of Recursive- Dynamic CGE model," 2011 Annual Meeting, February 5-8, 2011, Corpus Christi, Texas 98132, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Casarin, Roberto & Craiu, Radu & Leisen, Fabrizio, 2011. "Interacting multiple -- Try algorithms with different proposal distributions," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS ws110402, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Cissokho, Lassana, 2010. "Dynamic Effects of an Economic Partnership Agreement: Implications for Senegal," 2011 Annual Meeting, February 5-8, 2011, Corpus Christi, Texas 97622, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Carlos Leóm & Alejandro Reveiz, 2011. "Montecarlo simulation of long-term dependent processes: a primer," Borradores de Economia 648, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Fischer, Bart L. & Richardson, James W. & Outlaw, Joe L. & Allison, Marc S., 2011. "Economic Feasibility of Commercial Algae Oil Production in the United States," 2011 Annual Meeting, February 5-8, 2011, Corpus Christi, Texas 98834, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Manfred GILLI & Enrico SCHUMANN & Gerda CABEJ & Jonela LULA, 2010. "Replicating Hedge Fund Indices with Optimization Heuristics," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 10-22, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Dieppe, Alistair & González Pandiella, Alberto & Willman, Alpo, 2011. "The ECB's New Multi-Country Model for the euro area: NMCM - simulated with rational expectations," Working Paper Series 1315, European Central Bank.
- Du Caicai & Muysken Joan & Sleijpen Olaf, 2011. "Lessons from the financial crisis: Funded pension funds should invest conservatively," Research Memorandum 020, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Jones, Jason & Carlberg, Jared G. & Pendell, Dustin L., 2011. "Effects of a Traceability System on the Economic Impacts of a Foot-and-Mouth Disease Outbreak," 2011 Annual Meeting, February 5-8, 2011, Corpus Christi, Texas 98781, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Martin Feldstein & Daniel Feenberg & Maya MacGuineas, 2011. "Capping Individual Tax Expenditure Benefits," NBER Working Papers 16921, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Duch-Carvallo, Teresa & Malaga, Jaime E., 2011. "United States chicken and grain exports to Mexico: competing for the same market?," 2011 Annual Meeting, February 5-8, 2011, Corpus Christi, Texas 98828, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Heid, Frank & Krüger, Ulrich, 2011. "Do capital buffers mitigate volatility of bank lending? A simulation study," Discussion Paper Series 2: Banking and Financial Studies 2011,03, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.