Report NEP-ACC-2011-04-16This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Herings P. Jean-Jacques & Predtetchinski Arkadi, 2011. "Procedurally Fair Taxation," Research Memorandum 024, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Lefèbvre, Mathieu & Pestieau, Pierre & Riedl, Arno & Villeval, Marie Claire, 2011. "Tax Evasion, Welfare Fraud, and "The Broken Windows" Effect: An Experiment in Belgium, France and the Netherlands," IZA Discussion Papers 5609, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jordi Caballé & Judith Panadés, 2011. "Tax Evasion, Technology Shocks, and the Cyclicality of Government Revenues," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 870.11, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Martin Feldstein & Daniel Feenberg & Maya MacGuineas, 2011. "Capping Individual Tax Expenditure Benefits," NBER Working Papers 16921, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Zhou, Fujin & Oostendorp, Remco, 2011. "Measuring true sales and underreporting with matched firm-level survey and tax-office data," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5628, The World Bank.
- Barnes, Paula, 2010. "Investments in Intangible Assets and Australia’s Productivity Growth — Sectoral Estimates," Staff Working Papers 103, Productivity Commission, Government of Australia.
- Daria Burnes & David Neumark & Michelle J. White, 2011. "Fiscal Zoning and Sales Taxes: Do Higher Sales Taxes Lead to More Retailing and Less Manufacturing?," NBER Working Papers 16932, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.