Pricing and Location of Physician Services in Mental Health
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Steinwald, Bruce & Sloan, Frank A, 1974. "Determinants of Physicians' Fees," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 47(4), pages 493-511, October.
- Feldstein, Martin S, 1970. "The Rising Price of Physicians' Services," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 52(2), pages 121-133, May.
- Mundlak, Yair, 1978. "On the Pooling of Time Series and Cross Section Data," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(1), pages 69-85, January.
- Newhouse, Joseph P. & Phelps, Charles E. & Marquis, M. Susan, 1980. "On having your cake and eating it too : Econometric problems in estimating the demand for health services," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 365-390, August.
- Joseph P. Newhouse & Charles E. Phelps, 1976. "New Estimates of Price and Income Elasticities of Medical Care Services," NBER Chapters,in: The Role of Health Insurance in the Health Services Sector, pages 261-320 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Victor R. Fuchs & Marcia J. Kramer, 1973.
"Determinants of Expenditures for Physicians' Services in the United States 1948–68,"
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number fuch73-1, April.
- Victor R. Fuchs & Marcia J. Kramer, 1972. "Determinants of Expenditures for Physicians' Services in the United States 1948–68," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number fuch72-3, January.
- Victor R. Fuchs, 1978. "The Supply of Surgeons and the Demand for Operations," NBER Working Papers 0236, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:1514. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .