Stealth Compensation Via Retirement Benefits
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marc Hodak, 2014. "The Growing Executive Compensation Advantage of Private Versus Public Companies," Journal of Applied Corporate Finance, Morgan Stanley, vol. 26(1), pages 20-28, March.
- Lily Qiu, 2005. "Managerial Reputation Concerns, Outside Monitoring, and Investment Efficiency," Working Papers 2005-08, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- repec:sgh:gosnar:y:2017:i:1:p:5-31 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gabriela Grotkowska & Leszek Wincenciak & Tomasz Gajderowicz, 2017.
"Evolution of the Public-Sector Wage Premium in Poland,"
Warsaw School of Economics, issue 1, pages 5-31.
- Gabriela Grotkowska & Leszek Wincenciak & Tomasz Gajderowicz, 2016. "Evolution of the public-sector wage premium in Poland," Working Papers 2016-13, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- repec:bla:abacus:v:52:y:2016:i:4:p:619-684 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:abacus:v:52:y:2016:i:4:p:685-771 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- D23 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Organizational Behavior; Transaction Costs; Property Rights
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
- G34 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Mergers; Acquisitions; Restructuring; Corporate Governance
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:10742. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .