Capital Goods Prices, Global Capital Markets and Accumulation, 1870-1950
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- William J. Collins & Jeffrey G. Williamson, 1999. "Capital Goods Prices, Global Capital Markets and Accumulation: 1870-1950," NBER Working Papers 7145, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Douglas Gollin & Stephen L. Parente & Richard Rogerson, 2004.
"Farm Work, Home Work, and International Productivity Differences,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 7(4), pages 827-850, October.
- Gollin, Douglas & Parente, Stephen L. & Rogerson, Richard, 2000. "Farm Work, Home Work And International Productivity Differences," 2000 Annual meeting, July 30-August 2, Tampa, FL 21797, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Douglas Gollin & Stephen Parente & Richard Rogerson, 2001. "Farm Work, Home Work and International Productivity Differences," Department of Economics Working Papers 2002-08, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Richard Rogerson, 2001. "Farm Work, Home Work and International Productivity Differences," Center for Development Economics 170, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Sergio L. Schmukler, 2004. "Financial globalization: gain and pain for developing countries," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, issue Q 2, pages 39-66.
- Parisa SAMIMI & Guan Choo LIM & Abdul Aziz BUANG, 2011. "Globalization Measurement: Notes on Common Globalization Indexes," Journal of Knowledge Management, Economics and Information Technology, ScientificPapers.org, vol. 1(7), pages 1-20, December.
- Ngai, L. Rachel, 2004.
"Barriers and the transition to modern growth,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 51(7), pages 1353-1383, October.
- Liwa Rachel Ngai, 2000. "Barriers and the Transition to Modern Growth," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1578, Econometric Society.
- Ngai, L. Rachel, 2003. "Barriers and the transition to modern growth," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 3530, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- L. Rachel Ngai, 2003. "Barriers and the Transition to Modern Growth," CEP Discussion Papers dp0561, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
More about this item
- E22 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Investment; Capital; Intangible Capital; Capacity
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-1999-03-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-FMK-1999-03-22 (Financial Markets)
- NEP-IFN-1999-03-22 (International Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberhi:0116. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .