Report NEP-FMK-1999-03-22This is the archive for NEP-FMK, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Markets. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christian Zuehlsdorff, 1999. "The Pricing of Derivatives on Assets with Quadratic Volatility," Discussion Paper Serie B 451, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Pelikan, Pavel, 1999. "Institutions for the Selection of Entrepreneurs: Implications for Economic Growth and Financial Crises," Working Paper Series 510, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 15 Feb 2000.
- Peter L. Rousseau, 1999. "Share Liquidity and Industrial Growth in an Emerging Market: The Case of New England, 1854-1897," NBER Historical Working Papers 0117, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rene M. Stulz, 1999. "Globalization of Equity Markets and the Cost of Capital," NBER Working Papers 7021, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fridolfsson, Sven-Olof & Stennek, Johan, 1999. "Why Mergers Reduce Profits, and Raise Share Prices," Working Paper Series 511, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 03 Dec 2001.
- Dr E V K FitzGerald, "undated". "Short-Term Capital Flows, The Real Economy and Income Distribution in Developing Countries," QEH Working Papers qehwps08, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Item repec:apr:aprewp:wp0001 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- William J. Collins & Jeffrey G. Williamson, 1999. "Capital Goods Prices, Global Capital Markets and Accumulation, 1870-1950," NBER Historical Working Papers 0116, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.