The vouchers scheme as a mechanism of public support allocation in theory and practice
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Abiy Agiro & Jonathan Matusitz, 2011. "Housing Vouchers, Benefits and Allowances (VBAs): Comparing Rental Tools in the US, England and the Netherlands," International Journal of Housing Policy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(1), pages 71-88.
- R—mulo A. Chumacero & Ricardo D. Paredes, 2012. "Vouchers, choice, and public policy: An overview," Estudios de Economia, University of Chile, Department of Economics, vol. 39(2 Year 20), pages 115-122, December.
- Stuart Peacock & Leonie Segal, 2000. "Capitation funding in Australia: Imperatives and impediments," Health Care Management Science, Springer, vol. 3(2), pages 77-88, February.
More about this item
Keywordssport; vouchers; transparency; grant; voucher scheme;
- L31 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise - - - Nonprofit Institutions; NGOs; Social Entrepreneurship
- H76 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - Other Expenditure Categories
- L83 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Sports; Gambling; Restaurants; Recreation; Tourism
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mub:wpaper:13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/emunicz.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.