The vouchers scheme as a mechanism of public support allocation in theory and practice
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Abiy Agiro & Jonathan Matusitz, 2011. "Housing Vouchers, Benefits and Allowances (VBAs): Comparing Rental Tools in the US, England and the Netherlands," International Journal of Housing Policy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(1), pages 71-88.
- R—mulo A. Chumacero & Ricardo D. Paredes, 2012. "Vouchers, choice, and public policy: An overview," Estudios de Economia, University of Chile, Department of Economics, vol. 39(2 Year 20), pages 115-122, December.
- Stuart Peacock & Leonie Segal, 2000. "Capitation funding in Australia: Imperatives and impediments," Health Care Management Science, Springer, vol. 3(2), pages 77-88, February.
More about this item
Keywordssport; vouchers; transparency; grant; voucher scheme;
- L31 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise - - - Nonprofit Institutions; NGOs; Social Entrepreneurship
- H76 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - Other Expenditure Categories
- L83 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Sports; Gambling; Restaurants; Recreation; Tourism
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mub:wpaper:13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/emunicz.html .