The Labour Market Adjustment of Immigrants in New Zealand
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Matthew Roskruge & Jacques Poot & Laura King, 2016.
"Social capital, entrepreneurship and living standards: differences between migrants and the native born,"
Chapters,in: Handbook of Social Capital and Regional Development, chapter 9, pages 221-254
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Roskruge, Matthew & Poot, Jacques & King, Laura, 2016. "Social Capital, Entrepreneurship and Living Standards: Differences between Immigrants and the Native Born," IZA Discussion Papers 9874, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Matthew Roskruge & Jacques Poot & Laura King, 2016. "Social capital, entrepreneurship and living standards: differences between immigrants and the native born," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1607, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Rob Hodgson & Jacques Poot, 2011. "New Zealand Research on the Economic Impacts of Immigration 2005-2010: Synthesis and Research Agenda," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1104, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
More about this item
KeywordsImmigration; labour market outcomes; occupational choice; assimilation; New Zealand;
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
- J61 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Geographic Labor Mobility; Immigrant Workers
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mtu:wpaper:09_10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Maxine Watene). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/motuenz.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.