Hidden Unemployment: A Search Theoretic Interpretation
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Kollmann, Robert, 1994. "Hidden unemployment a search-theoretic interpretation," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 46(4), pages 351-355, December.
- Robert Kollmann, 1994. "Hidden unemployment: a search theoretic interpretation," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/7648, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Kollmann, R., 1994. "Hidden Unemployment: a Search Theoretic Interpretation," Cahiers de recherche 9410, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
References listed on IDEAS
- Flinn, Christopher J & Heckman, James J, 1983.
"Are Unemployment and Out of the Labor Force Behaviorally Distinct Labor Force States?,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 1(1), pages 28-42, January.
- Christopher J. Flinn & James J. Heckman, 1982. "Are Unemployment and Out of the Labor Force Behaviorally Distinct Labor Force States?," NBER Working Papers 0979, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- T. Aldrich Finegan, 1981. "Discouraged Workers and Economic Fluctuations," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 35(1), pages 88-102, October.
- Burdett, Kenneth & Ondrich, Jan I, 1985. "How Changes in Labor Demand Affect Unemployed Workers," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 3(1), pages 1-10, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yves Sprumont, 1998.
"On the Game-Theoretic Structure of Public-Good Economies,"
International Journal of Game Theory,
Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 26(4), pages 455-472.
- Sprumont, Y., 1995. "On the Game-Theoretic Structure of Public-Good Economies," Cahiers de recherche 9519, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Sprumont, Y., 1995. "On the Game-Theoretic Structure of Public-Good Economies," Cahiers de recherche 9519, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Johann Fuchs & Enzo Weber, 2017.
"Long-term unemployment and labour force participation: a decomposition of unemployment to test for the discouragement and added worker hypotheses,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(60), pages 5971-5982, December.
- Fuchs, Johann & Weber, Enzo, 2015. "Long-term unemployment and labor force participation : a decomposition of unemployment to test for the discouragement and added worker hypotheses," IAB Discussion Paper 201532, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Kadri Ukrainski & Raul Eamets, 2004. "Hidden Unemployment and Macroeconomic Shocks in Estonia (1997-2000): Empirical Evidence from Russian Financial Crises," DEGIT Conference Papers c009_036, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Fuchs, Johann & Weber, Brigitte, 2010. "Umfang und Struktur der westdeutschen Stillen Reserve : Aktualisierte Schätzungen (Extent and structure of the hidden labour force in Western German)," IAB-Forschungsbericht 201011, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Johann Fuchs, 2014. "Der Einfluss von Hartz IV auf die westdeutsche Stille Reserve – Ergebnisse auf Basis unterschiedlicher methodischer Ansätze," AStA Wirtschafts- und Sozialstatistisches Archiv, Springer;Deutsche Statistische Gesellschaft - German Statistical Society, vol. 8(1), pages 33-48, June.
More about this item
KeywordsUNEMPLOYMENT; LABOUR MARKET;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mtl:montec:9410. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sharon BREWER). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cdmtlca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.