Building Customer Loyalty among SMEs in Uganda: The Role of Customer Satisfaction, Trust, and Commitment
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Morgan, Robert M. & Hunt, Shelby, 1999. "Relationship-Based Competitive Advantage: The Role of Relationship Marketing in Marketing Strategy," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 281-290, November.
- Ch. J. S. Prasad & A. R. Aryasri, 2008. "Study of Customer Relationship Marketing Practices in Organised Retailing in Food and Grocery Sector in India: An Empirical Analysis," Vision, , vol. 12(4), pages 33-43, October.
- Geyskens, I. & Steenkamp, J.E.B.M. & Scheer, L.K. & Kumar, N., 1996. "The effects of trust and interdependence on relationship commitment : A trans-Atlantic study," Other publications TiSEM ef7c8d6c-963d-4ee7-8576-9, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Imoleayo Obigbemi, 2010. "The Role Of Competition On The Pricing Decision Of An Organisation And The Attainment Of The Organisational Objective," Annals of the University of Petrosani, Economics, University of Petrosani, Romania, vol. 10(1), pages 229-248.
More about this item
KeywordsRelationship Marketing; SMEs; Customer Satisfaction; Trust; Commitment; Customer Loyalty;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-04-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-GER-2014-04-11 (German Papers)
- NEP-MKT-2014-04-11 (Marketing)
- NEP-SOC-2014-04-11 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:msm:wpaper:2014/06. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Maud de By). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/msmmmnl.html .