The Role Of Competition On The Pricing Decision Of An Organisation And The Attainment Of The Organisational Objective
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jeon, Yongil & Miller, Stephen M. & Natke, Paul A., 2006.
"Do foreign bank operations provide a stabilizing influence in Korea?,"
The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 82-109, February.
- Yongil Jeon & Stephen M. Miller & Paul A. Natke, 2003. "Do Foreign Bank Operations Provide a Stabilizing Influence in Korea?," Working papers 2004-21, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dr. Terry Najja Kakeeto-Aelen & Professor Jan C van Dalen & Professor H. Jaap van den Herik & Dr. Bartel A. Van de Walle, 2014. "Building Customer Loyalty among SMEs in Uganda: The Role of Customer Satisfaction, Trust, and Commitment," Working Papers 2014/06, Maastricht School of Management.
More about this item
Keywordscompetition; pricing decision; profitability; organisational objective;
- D40 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - General
- L11 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Production, Pricing, and Market Structure; Size Distribution of Firms
- L53 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Enterprise Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pet:annals:v:10:y:2010:i:1:p:229-248. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Imola Driga). General contact details of provider: http://www.upet.ro/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .