The unbearable foreignness of EU law in social policy, a sociological approach to law-making
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Höpner, Martin, 2008. "Usurpation statt Delegation: Wie der EuGH die Binnenmarktintegration radikalisiert und warum er politischer Kontrolle bedarf," MPIfG Discussion Paper 08/12, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
- Andreas J. Obermaier, 2008. "Continuity and Change in EU Law: Essays in Honour of Sir Francis Jacobs - Edited by A. Arnull, P. Eeckhout and T. Tridimas," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46, pages 1095-1095, December.
- Ferrera, Maurizio, 2005. "The Boundaries of Welfare: European Integration and the New Spatial Politics of Social Protection," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199284672.
- Zeitlin, Jonathan & Trubek, David M. (ed.), 2003. "Governing Work and Welfare in a New Economy: European and American Experiments," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199257171.
More about this item
KeywordsSociology of European law; European social policy; European integration; court of justice of the EU; Europeanization;
- I38 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Government Programs; Provision and Effects of Welfare Programs
- K31 - Law and Economics - - Other Substantive Areas of Law - - - Labor Law
- H77 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - Intergovernmental Relations; Federalism
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mse:cesdoc:11065. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lucie Label). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cenp1fr.html .