Taxes on severance pay, corporate governance and golden handshakes
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Fabienne Llense, 2009. "Taxes on severance pay, corporate governance and golden handshakes," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00441911, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fabel, Oliver & Kolmar, Martin, 2012. "Do parachutes discipline managers? An analysis of takeover battles," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 224-232.
More about this item
KeywordsCEOs turnover; corporate governance; golden handshakes; optimal taxation; severance pay;
- G34 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Mergers; Acquisitions; Restructuring; Corporate Governance
- H32 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - Firm
- J33 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Compensation Packages; Payment Methods
- J44 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - Professional Labor Markets and Occupations
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-01-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2010-01-10 (Business Economics)
- NEP-CTA-2010-01-10 (Contract Theory & Applications)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mse:cesdoc:09080. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lucie Label). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cenp1fr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .