Taxes on severance pay, corporate governance and golden handshakes
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Fabienne Llense, 2009. "Taxes on severance pay, corporate governance and golden handshakes," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 09080, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fabel, Oliver & Kolmar, Martin, 2012. "Do parachutes discipline managers? An analysis of takeover battles," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 224-232.
More about this item
Keywordsseverance pay; CEOs turnover; corporate governance; golden handshakes; optimal taxation; severance pay.; Rotation des p-dg; gouvernance d'entreprise; parachutes dorés; taxation optimale; indemnités de licenciement.;
- G34 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Mergers; Acquisitions; Restructuring; Corporate Governance
- H32 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - Firm
- J33 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Compensation Packages; Payment Methods
- J44 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - Professional Labor Markets and Occupations
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:cesptp:halshs-00441911. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.