Report NEP-CTA-2010-01-10This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bernard Cornet & Lionel De Boisdeffre, 2009. "Elimination of arbitrage states in asymmetric information models," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 09078, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Shuyun May Li, 2009. "Optimal Lending Contracts with Asymmetric Information and Two-sided Limited Commitment or Impatient Entrepreneur," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 1065, The University of Melbourne.
- João Correia-da-Silva & Joana Resende, 2009. "Free daily newspapers: too many incentives to print?," FEP Working Papers 350, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Heider, Florian & Hoerova, Marie & Holthausen, Cornelia, 2009. "Liquidity hoarding and interbank market spreads: the role of counterparty risk," Working Paper Series 1126, European Central Bank.
- Lovo, Stefano & Tomala, Tristan & Hörner, Johannes, 2009. "Belief-free equilibria in games with incomplete information: characterization and existence," Les Cahiers de Recherche 921, HEC Paris.
- Sara BIANCINI, 2009. "Incomplete Regulation, Competition and Entry in Increasing Returns to Scale Industries," THEMA Working Papers 2009-08, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Fabienne Llense, 2009. "Taxes on severance pay, corporate governance and golden handshakes," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 09080, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Mourad Ali & Patrick Rio, 2009. "Deterrence vs. Efficiency To Regulate Nonpoint Source Pollution," Working Papers 09-22, LAMETA, Universitiy of Montpellier, revised Dec 2009.
- Shchetinin, Oleg, 2009. "Contracting Under Reciprocal Altruism," Working Papers in Economics 421, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Wassim DAHER & Leonard J. MIRMAN & Marc Santugini, 2009. "Information in Cournot: Signaling with Incomplete Control," Cahiers de recherche 09-09, HEC Montréal, Institut d'économie appliquée, revised Nov 2011.
- Lovo, Stefno & Bisière, Christophe & Décamps, Jean-Paul, 2009. "Risk attitude, beliefs updating and the information content of trades: an experiment," Les Cahiers de Recherche 917, HEC Paris.
- Alessandro Fedele & Francesco Liucci & Andrea Mantovani, 2009. "Credit availability in the crisis: the European investment bank group," Working Papers 0913, University of Brescia, Department of Economics.
- Bougheas, Spiros & Dasgupta, Indraneel & Morrissey, Oliver, 2009. "Repayment versus Investment Conditions and Exclusivity in Lending Contracts," IZA Discussion Papers 4604, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).