Guilbaud's Theorem: an early contribution to judgment aggregation
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Daniel Eckert & Bernard Monjardet, 2009. "Guilbaud's Theorem : An early contribution to judgment aggregation," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00404185, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Philippe Mongin & Franz Dietrich, 2011.
"An Interpretive Account of Logical Aggregation Theory,"
- Philippe Mongin & Franz Dietrich, 2011. "An Interpretive Account of Logical Aggregation Theory," Working Papers hal-00579343, HAL.
- Mongin, Philippe & Dietrich, Franz, 2011. "An interpretive account of logical aggregation theory," HEC Research Papers Series 941, HEC Paris.
- Philippe Mongin, 2012.
"The doctrinal paradox, the discursive dilemma, and logical aggregation theory,"
Theory and Decision,
Springer, vol. 73(3), pages 315-355, September.
- Mongin, Philippe, 2012. "The doctrinal paradox, the discursive dilemma, and logical aggregation theory," MPRA Paper 37752, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Philippe Mongin, 2012. "The doctrinal paradox, the discursive dilemma, and logical aggregation theory," Post-Print hal-00733521, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsArrow's theorem; aggregation rule; judgment aggregation; logical connexions; simple game; ultrafilter;
- D71 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Social Choice; Clubs; Committees; Associations
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CDM-2009-07-17 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-HIS-2009-07-17 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HPE-2009-07-17 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mse:cesdoc:09047. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lucie Label). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cenp1fr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .